Rupp,Heiko wrote:

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Muntean Horia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Try to read JBoss.3.0QuickStart.Draft4.pdf ( around page 37 ). There is an example about accesing a remote EJB from another EJB.

Ok, I tried this with the jndi-link, but this somehow calls my
local bean and not the remote one.
Do I have to configure jndi here to use a external server as well?

* @ejb.ejb-external-ref
* view-type="remote"
* link="Hello"
* ref-name="RemoteHello"
* type="Session"
* home="test.ejb.HelloHome"
* business="test.ejb.Hello"
*
* @jboss.ejb-ref-jndi
* ref-name="RemoteHello"
* jndi-name="jnp://192.168.100.146:1099/ejb/Hello"

If I leave out the @ejb.ejb-external-ref link="Hello", then
ejbdoclet does not complain, but I get the exception again.

18:38:11,658 ERROR [STDERR] bla bla failed .. java.rmi.MarshalException:
error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
java.io.NotSerializableException: org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl

When I try to create the Hello object

Thanks
Heiko

Ups, same here.

I think u should switch to the Tyrex TM 'cause the JBoss implementation doesn't apear to handle distributed TXs.

Regards,
Horia