Am Dienstag, 11.02.03, um 15:38 Uhr (Europe/Budapest) schrieb Bill Burke:

Talk to Hans.

Hans?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 8:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] deploying to JBoss from Eclipse

I found the JBoss-IDE "plugin" for Eclipse and installed that. It starts
and stops the server, other than that it doesn't do much that the EASIE
plugin from Genuitec doesn't do. Now the only "problem" is that
every time
I recompile an object that I want deploy to JBoss, I have to run an ANT
target to copy the files to the jboss server/deploy directory. It'd be
great if this last step could be eliminated. Some ideas:

1) Make the eclipse project within the JBoss folder and set the
output path
to be inside the server/deploy dir

2) Modify JBoss so that a server directory can reside outside the JBoss
hierarchy (and inside the eclipse project)

I'm curious if anyone has any ideas on this.
0) Let Eclipse run as an JBoss MBean and the JBoss IDE inside this MBean.

bax

Michael