I would like to run a filter on every jsp with 3.0.6. I thought if I put the following:

<filter>
<filter-name>Tidy</filter-name>
<filter-class>com.base2inc.app.filter.FilterTidy</filter-class>
</filter>

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>Tidy</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*.jsp</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

in the web.xml file for the application that it would run the Tidy
filter on each page.

When I do this, I get the message:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Element "web-app" does not allow "filter" here.;

Where is the right "here?"

Thanks.