Hi All,

Now that I have a simple web service running with JBoss.NET I'm now
trying to enable access to a web service method that's secured by
principals and roles within my EJB application. I'm completely
confused about how to accomplish this on JBoss. Do I need to set up a
security-constraint in my web.xml for this? So far, nothing that I've
tried has sent a username and password from my client application to
my web service. If anyone is doing this, please let me know how it's
done. I'll post the findings up on my website as a future reference.

-Neal