> But I want read alle entries. And I have the problem with the query
> which is created by JBoss. I need all entries to generate for every a

I am not sure what is the problem though if you need all entries just
go thru all the elements of your collection that you get after findAll
and you will get all of your entries.

> but I don't want use SQL code in my application.
>
> while calling findAll() JBoss are sending first query to get all id's.
> now comes n queries. and why is JBoss not sending for each id one query?
> JBoss sends in the fist call all id's linked by 'or' operator. in the
> secodn there are n-1 id's and so long.

You look at it as if you are the only one who has a problem to solve.
JBoss looks at the worst case scenario and the best case scenario and
try to find a solution that is optimal. That might not be neccesarily
an optimal solution in each individual case.