Hi!
        The problem is that authentication isn't running again.
        After I update my password, the user looses all its roles. If I try to
execute any method on EJBs, I get an
error. I have also inserted a printf before and after executing the code to
flush credentials:

This code is executed from a Servlet:
if(request.isUserInRole("XPTO")) {
System.out.println("USER IS IN ROLE XPTO");
} else {
System.out.println("USER IS NOOOTTTT IN ROLE XPTO");
}

Before I update credentials, the isUserInRole returns "true". After
executing the updatePasswd which flushes credentials, the isUserInRole call
returns "false"

        Acording to you, the call after flishing credentials should also return
true, right?

        I am using JBoss3.0.4 with bundled Tomcat 4.0.6. Can this be the problem?

        Thanks again,
                Victor Batista

Hi,

That is right, but you should not think about that , beacause with next
access on each method on server,
the authentication will run again, and therefore the user will have all
new changes.