According the the clustering documents, I can use EconomicSnapshotting
with the HttpSessionCluster.  I get the following error when I enable
that attribute:

MBeans waiting for other MBeans:
[ObjectName: jboss.web:service=WebServer
 state: FAILED
 I Depend On:
 Depends On Me: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No Attribute
found with name: EconomicSnapshotting]

relevent section of tomcat41-service.xml:

<attribute name="CatalinaHome">&catalina.home;</attribute>

    <!-- Uncomment this if you want interval snapshot for the
         session clustering.
    <attribute name="SnapshotMode">interval</attribute>
    <attribute name="SnapshotInterval">2000</attribute>
    -->
    <attribute name="EconomicSnapshotting">true</attribute>
    <attribute name="Config">

TIA
-Dennis

You guys are great.