I tried this but it didn't work... :-(
I have tried on JBoss 3.2.0RC2 too, but it didn't work too. I'm stucked on
this for almost 2 weeks by now. :-(

If you have any other suggestion or an example of 2 EJB with a many-to-many
relationship between them coded using XDoclet, please send me.

The fact, that you get the correct results if you populate the database manually, proofs that the relation is correctly working. So there seems to be another reason why the inserts do not work.

Have you set up a 1:n relation before? Does this work? Perhaps there is a problem with your database? What are you using?

-marek