Hello,

In JBOSS3.2, can you configure the min and max numbers of Stateful session
beans created in the JDBC pool?

I know you can set the min and max beans in the pool through configuration
settings on the App Server, but can it be done at the bean level?  For
example, I have stateful session bean "A".  I want to set the min and max
pool sizes of 1 and 3 for "A".

Thanks

  _____

Architecture and Emerging Systems
Starwood Technology and Revenue Systems
9285 Teddy Lane, Suite 230
Lone Tree, CO 80124

 _____

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.