Title: RE: [JBoss-user] Memory leak

  Yes I think there are memory leaks somewhere in the whole redeployment-through-jmx-console chain. Because we have a development server with low usage but high redeployment rate and experience OutOfMemoryErrors there. On the other hand we have a highly loaded production server (exactly the same configuration including -Xmx values) with very low redeployment rate (once per 3 days or lower) and we never faced OutOfMemoryErrors there. Maybe this is a problem of jmx-console webapp?

me&name=jboss.system:service%3DMainDeployer&methodName=deploy&argType=java.lang.String&arg=${dir.war}
http://${jmx.host}/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action="">

We've found that after doing this repeatedly, jboss runs out of memory
(no hard measurments yet, but probably between 10 & 30 cycles).

Now, to me, fundamentally, this cannot be a bug in our application,
since undeploying it should eliminate all object references to anything
in our application, making it subject to garbage collection.  Am I wrong
in my interpretation of this?  If so, please explain it to me.

Thanks.
David