Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your help. Jetty's documentation is not very good at all but they do have an active mailing list. Somebody pointed me the right direction. There's an extended parameter on jbossweb.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml you can just set to true.

Felipe

Stefan Groschupf wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the log format generated by Jetty that
comes with JBoss?
I need to add the url referer, the url the user came from. Is it possible?

Sorry I not know where, but I know that it is possible. Had you take a look in the jetty documentation? I'm really not sure but may be it was related to log4j. Stefan