Frank Morton wrote:
I added the following to jboss-service.xml while running 3.2.0RC2 under MacOS X:

<Call name="addListener">
<Arg>
<New class="org.mortbay.http.SunJsseListener">
<Set name="Port">8443</Set>
<Set name="MinThreads">5</Set>
<Set name="MaxThreads">255</Set>
<Set name="MaxIdleTimeMs">50000</Set>
<Set name="LowResourcePersistTimeMs">2000</Set>
<Set name="Keystore">/usr/local/jboss/server/default/conf/keystore</Set>
<Set name="Password">mypwurd</Set>
<Set name="KeyPassword">mypwurd</Set>
</New>
</Arg>
</Call>

Nothing is listening on port 8443 at all. This appears to be ignored.

Sounds like you are not running the configuration that you have modified...

Ultimately,
I want to configure this on a production 3.0.6 server, too. So, if there are differences
in configuring the different versions, please let me know.

Anyone else have this running that can tell me what is missing or wrong?

Thanks.