Hello all,

 I have created a session bean method that I would like to be called on a
'initialization-once-per-application' basis. I think I will be able to do
that from a MBean in JBOSS (should ensure the correct order of deployment
though). Weblogic seems to offer an extension called
module-initializer-class for a similar purpose.

 a) Is there an appserver independent solution?
 b) does the JBOSS solution break in case of a clustered server?

 I tried calling this method from a SIB of another bean class but that seems
to break in Solaris. (Works on Linux/Windows though.) This is anyway
anti-cluster :-(

Cheers,
Krishna