> How can I use Axis SOAP Monitor with JBoss? Axis site says it
> should be
> in http://localhost:<port>/axis/SOAPMonitor, but there is nothing.
>
> And does anyone know what is wrong with jboss.org site? It
> seems to be
> down..

You have to set it up yourself.  You need to add a servlet mapping
into your web.xml for the SoapMonitorService (I think), add the
SoapMonitorApplet into the root of your web app and specify the
handlers on the service (or transport).

I'm not sure how this will work given the classloading in jboss
but you can certainly try it.  The soap monitor service creates
a server socket to which the applet connects.

A better way to see what is happening is to use the tcpmon as a
proxy, it's easy to set up the HTTP communication to proxy through
it.  The tcpmon will show you all the headers (authentication info)
as well as any error response (the soap monitor does not handle faults).
It also means you can do it on a per client basis if you wish.

HTH,
        Kev

Kevin Conner
This is a personal e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Orchard Information Systems Ltd.