        From: kiuma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 3/17/2003 17:34
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [JBoss-user] please help with sar

        Hi all,
        I currently have an ear (say test.ear archive (ejb-test.jar + test.war)
        and since I'm trying to eval hibernate I need a hib-test.sar.
        Now I'm trying to put hib-test.sar it inside test.ear, but inspecting
        jndi-view service no hibernate service is started. If I put hib-test.sar
        directly in the deploy dir the service fails because it depends from
        postgres-service.xml.
        Please what shoul I do?

        kiuma