Felipe,

FO> have you looked at the jmx-console.war?
FO> http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/

  Yes, I know what jmx-console is.
  It lists the MBeans instances on the server.
  I already know how list this information from java code.

  What I want to know is in what MBeans look to get the information I
need.
  On the jboss.j2ee domain name I can see a list of deployed beans. I
can find his JNDI names and type (stateless, statefull). But I need
other informations like implementation class name, home interface name
and remote interface name.
  When I can find this from the mbeans ?

  Danilo.

FO> thanks,

FO> felipe

FO> Danilo Luiz Rheinheimer wrote:

>>Hello,
>>
>>  How I can list all session beans deployed on a JBoss server ?
>>  I need this information : type (stateless, statefull), Jndi name,
>>implementation class name, home interface name, remote interface name.
>>  I think I will need list some MBeans to do this. Any idea ?

Best regards,
 Danilo                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]