-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Herve
Tchepannou
Sent: 24 March 2003 04:53
To: jboss
Subject: [JBoss-user] getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream()
not working in web-app

I create rss.jar with a this structure:
  RSSPortlet.class
  rss2html.xsl

in RSSPortlet, I need to access the xsl file, so Im doing:
void foo()
{
   InputStream in = this.getClass.getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(
"rss2html.xsl" )
}

I put rss.jar in WEB-INF/lib a rss.war.
When the RSSServlet try to call the function foo(), the rss2html.xsl is
not found ( the inputstream is null ).
Is this normal???

I'm using JBoss-3.0.4
--