Alex,
Presumably, in ejbCreate() I have to call setFkAsCmpField(fkObj.getKey()), and then I don't need to call setFkAsCmrField( fkObj ) in ejbPostCreate().
Ciao,
Jonathan O'Connor
Development Manager
XCOM Dublin
Phone: +353 1 872 3305
Mobile: +353 86 824 0736

Alex Loubyansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

24.03.2003 15:52
Please respond to jboss-user

        To:        Simone Milani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re[4]: [JBoss-user] CMR with FK in the database

Hello Simone,

actually, it looks like exposing FK field[s] as non-null CMP field[s].
Just map FK fields to CMP fields in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml.

NOTE: there is currently a bug (stack overflow on loading) in FK fields map to CMP columns.
I can't commit changes to CVS the whole day. I hope Dain will help
help me and today it'll be fixed in CVS.

alex