I am having a spot of trouble getting netboot to work.
I downloaded the netboot zip today and I am getting
the following error message:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl

I thought I might have a jar file missing, but when I
ran the loading process through TCPMonitor to see what
it was requesting, it was as follows:

GET /netboot/lib/crimson.jar HTTP/1.1
GET /netboot/lib/jaxp.jar HTTP/1.1
GET /netboot/lib/jmxri.jar HTTP/1.1
GET /netboot/lib/log4j.jar HTTP/1.1
GET /netboot/lib/jboss-common.jar HTTP/1.1
GET /netboot/lib/jboss-system.jar HTTP/1.1

The /netboot/lib/jmxri.jar  one was odd, because that
jar does not appear to ship in 3.0.4, but I dug it up
from 3.2 and put in the netboot lib dir. Also, the
missing class, ServerImpl, seems to be in
jboss-system.jar, so I cannot figure out why it is not
net-boot from, since the Netboot example starts from
3.0 beta.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

//Nicholas