Hi Simone,

Not sure if it will work with your proxy but did you follow the
instructions on:
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=14033&group_id=1

And did you try this?

cvs -z3
-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:80/cvsroot/jboss login
cvs -z3
-d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:80/cvsroot/jboss co -r
Branch_3_2 jboss-head

If you are not a jboss developer with cvs write access I am not sure
whether you can get access over CVS_RSH=ssh
You might be stuck with pserver.

You might also have to try multiple times before you get a connection to
the sourceforge cvs server.  I have to try usually 10 to 15 times before
I get a response back.

Regards,
Sebastian