What is the name of the test case and are you working on a solution?

-dain

On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 04:22 AM, Stephen Coy wrote:

I'll add the testcase to Branch_3_0 as well.

We've never experienced this problem, but have only operated under 3.0.2, 3.0.4 and 3.0.6.

Our application (over)uses lots of CMR and we use those read-only tags everywhere too.

Steve Coy