Hello,

I changed the jboss version from 2.4.3 to 2.4.10 using jdk 1.3.
The JAAS configuration worked well in jboss 2.4.3.
In jboss 2.4.10 I get a NoSuchMethodError during create of the SessionBean.

Any idea ?

Thanks
Annegret

[17:46:36,718,IadSB] TRANSACTION ROLLBACK EXCEPTION:
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: null; nested exception is:

        java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.authenticate(JaasSecurityMana
ger.java:323)
        at
org.jboss.security.plugins.JaasSecurityManager.isValid(JaasSecurityManager.j
ava:191)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.checkSecurityAssociation(SecurityI
nterceptor.java:163)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.jav
a:91)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(Stateful
SessionInstanceInterceptor.java:123)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeNext(TxInterceptorCMT.java:142)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.
java:347)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:86)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:103)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer.invokeHome(StatefulSessionContainer.j
ava:332)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jrmp.server.JRMPContainerInvoker.invokeHome(JRMPContai
nerInvoker.java:389)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Annegret Sternagel
MDI/ADB