From: Sanjeev Singal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] Out of Memory Error

Hey All,

I have an application running on jboss-3.0.0. During the stress testing
of this application after a while (approx. 2 hours) we start seeing
outOfMemoryError messages.  Then jboss stops responding. Then we have to
restart the jboss but same error appears during our stress testing
again.

My system info is:
Intel Pentium PIII 1GHz 1G of RAM

Any idea how we can fix that problem??