hi,

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 06:22, Alex Loubyansky wrote:
> JBoss-3.2.0RC5 is not available in a binary.

i don't think he meant that ...

> BR> I don't see the ORC5 tag in CVS...ORC4 is the latest I see for 3.2?

3.2.0RC5 hasn't been tagged in CVS as there has not been a release. when
we currently refer to 3.2.0RC5, we mean the version that is in the
Branch_3_2 branch of CVS. just check that out, build it and you'll have
the version that alex is referring to.

hope it helps,
        christian