I just tried and was able to download it. Did you click on the 'download' icon next to the file size? That is the actual download link. Another typical culprit is that Windows XP tends to set zip files to open automatically. If all else fails, use this URL:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss/jboss-3.2.0RC4.zip?use_mirror=heanet

Good luck!