Title: RE: [JBoss-user] netboot in 3.2

I am trying to set up netboot in 3.2.0 RC4 on win2k, and it isn't working for me. Hopefully someone can set me straight.

- I built a netboot.war file based on the skeleton in the example with a directory tree in it like this: nbconfig/server/default/{conf,lib,deploy}. I packed up the various .?ar files into file archives for this. This deploys, and I can browse to these elements at http://host:8080/netboot.

- Is it strictly necessary to use the tiny client as displayed on the jboss.org website or can a fully-installed jboss bin/run.sh be run with --netboot=http://host/netboot/nbconfig/ as suggested by the -h option? If the small run.jar is necessary, is the most current version built in the netboot-demo in cvs?

- In any case, the client fails since it can't load any libraries, which makes me think I have arranged the "netboot.war" incorrectly. I can sort of beat it into submission by loading the usual libs from local store, but it's failing (apparently) on the initial connection and thus won't load the necessary libraries to start from the remote configuration.

Any pointers appreciated!

Thank you

- scott r