Hi all,
        in my spare time i have written a small utility that generates
code for Dynamic MBean based on an XML file (and XSLT transformations).
anyone would like to try it out/enhance/modify etc?

pls mail me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) so that i'll send u the zip,
since i dont' want to spam the list by sending attachments...

Cheers
        Marco

PS code is 'mine', i haven't done it for my company....