Hi,

I would like to know whether or not I need to upgrade my current version of JBoss (308RC1 bundled with tomcat 4.1.24 LE1.4) in order to aquire functionality/support for removing an individual user from the authentication cache when he logs out of the web application.

If this is possible to do without upgrading, I would like to know how to do it as I have had problems upgrading to 3.2.1 and I'm not sure when I will be able to resolve the problem.

thanks for any help
jfc