Hi,

   Please check if all the methods in the *remote* interface throw
RemoteException.

Cheers,
Krishna

atf.ear/56.atf.ear
-contents/cad.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans
failed, see above for error messages.
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:487)

With jboss-3.0 on W2K I get only the warning, and not the error.
Both "default" and "all" servers give this error.
All the answers on forums about this matter speak about seriability, but I'm

quite sure my bean is seriable.
Moreover the other beans work, and the whole runs on the Borland Enterprise
Server.
My home interface is shown below:

package xxx;
import java.rmi.*;
import javax.ejb.*;
public interface ManterContribuinteHome extends EJBHome {
    public ManterContribuinte create() throws RemoteException,
CreateException;
}

Thanks for any help,
Xavier