snpe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> can see file (return from list) on linux with kmail

Try switching your list subscription to digest mode.
Attachments and any rich text formatting (this includes most
Outlook users or anything that sends MIME/HTML) looks like
garbage text :-P

> WARN  [ServiceController] Problem stopping service

I get lots of errors stopping JBoss too, but I thought it
wouldn't matter since the server was shutting down anyways ;-)

Are you having problems with the remoting service on JBoss
startup or on shutdown?
I'm not sure what port the remoting service uses, but you
might want to make sure you don't have something running on
it.

 ken