Hi Mark,
If you're using inheritance a lot in your design, you might be
interested in JDO which seems to have better support for it than CMP
2.x.

Alex Loubyansky has made some headway on a JBoss JDO project which uses
the new AOP features in JBoss 4.0. For me this is a very interesting
development.

--
Peter Beck BEng (hons) MIEE - Managing Director, Electrostrata Ltd.
http://www.electrostrata.com  --+-+--  Experts in e-business and e-commerce