Hi, I'm deploying some EJBs produced by XDoclet on Jboss. Everything works
fine till I put the jar under Jboss and I receive the following exception:

18:08:24,750 ERROR [XmlFileLoader] The markup declarations contained or
pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.:3:1
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup declarations contained or pointed
to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.
.
.
.

I saw that the problem is in the <!DOCTYPE> element of jboss.xml and
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml files. If I delete the <!DOCTYPE> element from them, the
deployment is succesfull.

Here follows the jboss.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 3.1//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_3_1.dtd";>
<jboss>
<enterprise-beans>
<!--
To add beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
a file to your XDoclet merge directory called jboss-beans.xml that contains
<message-driven></message-driven>
markup for those beans.
-->
<entity>
<ejb-name>People</ejb-name>
<local-jndi-name>ejb/jemos/core/PeopleEJB</local-jndi-name>
<method-attributes>
</method-attributes>
</entity>
<session>
<ejb-name>PeopleDbManager</ejb-name>
<jndi-name>ejb/jemos/core/PeopleDbManager</jndi-name>
<local-jndi-name>PeopleDbManagerLocal</local-jndi-name>
</session>
</enterprise-beans>
<resource-managers>
</resource-managers>
</jboss>

Here follows the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jbosscmp-jdbc PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSSCMP-JDBC 3.0//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jbosscmp-jdbc_3_0.dtd";>
<jbosscmp-jdbc>
<defaults>
</defaults>
<enterprise-beans>
<!--
To add beans that you have deployment descriptor info for, add
a file to your XDoclet merge directory called jbosscmp-jdbc-beans.xml
that contains the <entity></entity> markup for those beans.
-->
<entity>
<ejb-name>People</ejb-name>
<datasource>java:/Jemos_MySQL</datasource>
<datasource-mapping>mySQL</datasource-mapping>
<create-table>true</create-table>
<pk-constraint>true</pk-constraint>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>email</field-name>
<not-null/>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>password</field-name>
<not-null/>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>firstName</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>lastName</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>address1</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>address2</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>address3</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>zip</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>city</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<cmp-field>
<field-name>country</field-name>
</cmp-field>
<!-- merge point: jbosscmp-jdbc-load-{0}.xml -->
</entity>
</enterprise-beans>
</jbosscmp-jdbc>

What's wrong with the <!DOCTYPE> declaration?

Thanks in advance,

Marco Tedone