Hello,

  When I run a Web application (deployed as a war) on JBoss-Jetty
3.2.1 I got a lot of this error printed on the JBoss console :

  23:45:50,496 ERROR [SubscribingInterceptor] could not get AbstractReplicatedStore

  Looks like the error is when it try to get a attribute from the
session. But I am not sure about this. This methods is always
returning "null" to me.
  What can be wrong ?

--
Best regards,
 Danilo                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]