FROM THE DESK OF MR KELLY ADAMS
SWITZERLAND
Dear Sir,

I am an expatriate staff/Network administrator of one of the reputable Financial
services Company, here in Geneve Switzerland.

I got your contact through an internet business proposal so i decide to contact you on
this business opportunity.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of 25 US dollars (Twenty Five million
US dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our prominent African customers -a
Govenment Official- who died along with his entire family in november 1997 in a plane
crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that

all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash
leaving nobody behind for the claim.It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided
to make this

businness proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it
and I dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury

as unclaimed Bill.The Financial regulations here stipulate that if such money remained
unclamed after seven years, the money will be transfered into the Bank treasury as
unclaimed fund.

I agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, 10 % will be set
aside  for expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me. Thereafter I
will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Therefore to enable me process the claim of the Deposit, in your name, I need your
Particulars, including telephone and fax numbers. On my completion of the releasing
process, the Deposit will be released to you through a security company in Europe
where you would be required to fly to for the clearing and collection. I shall give
you all the details then.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been
perfected for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

best regards.

MR KELLY ADAMS