JBoss 3.2.1

I'm planning on using JBoss clustering technology for a cache tier
that will cache widgets.  Widget updates will be sent to the cache
using JMS from the data source.

Each node in the cache cluster can only hold N widgets and will
coordinate among all other nodes in the cache cluster to determine who
has which widgets and who will cache the most important (highly used)
widgets.

The clients to this cache cluster will be making EJB calls into the
cluster. The clients will need to know the node -> widget mapping so
they may select the correct node to make the EJB call to.

I'm planning on using state replication to replicate the
node-to-widget map to all nodes in the cluster.

How can I communicate this to the clients so EJB calls to the correct
node in the cluster can be transparent ala standard EJB clustering?

Looking for general strategies using JBoss clustering and pointers
to JBoss code.

Thanks
-Bob

--
SynXis Corporation      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    | no .sig today.
1610 Wynkoop, Suite 400 | Ph: (303)595-2511 |