Hello Klaus,

it is not enough to tell what's wrong. Make sure the field is declared
for proper bean. Also you could get this exception in case of one side
in one-to-many relationship.

alex

Tuesday, June 24, 2003, 5:30:58 PM, Klaus Richarz wrote:

KR> Hello,

KR> I have about 15 CMP entity beans. Some of them are connected by relation tables
(many to many). I have checked all DD, and they seem to be correct (mostly checked
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml), but I get
KR> the following error:

KR> ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer] Starting failed
KR> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: CMP field for key not found: field
name=idLine

KR> This CMP field is listed in the ejb-jar.xml and in the jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file.
KR> Btw. is there any possibility to get behind this error msg ? Maybe which bean is
affected ???