I am also very interested in testing this functionality. I am
currently writing an application for PocketPC using the new .NET
Compact Framework, and nothing I have tried so far causes basic
authentication to kick in.

Is there an XDoclet module that includes the new
validateUnauthenticatedCalls? What version of JBoss is this feature
included in? 3.2.1?

Thanks,

-Neal