-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric J
Kaplan
Sent: 01 July 2003 15:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] no dice on TRACE

I've had no success turning TRACE on in jboss.  3.0.4.  Even if I
uncomment the lines in log4j.xml that say I'll get a lot of output I get
nothing:

  <category name="org.jboss.system">
    <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  </category>
  <category name="org.jboss.ejb.plugins">
    <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  </category>

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?  I specifically need trace for
jboss mq.

Regards

Eric J. Kaplan
Armanta, Inc.