On Tuesday 01 July 2003 16:44, Barlow, Dustin wrote:
> I'm looking for a workflow engine to integrate into JBoss.  I would prefer
> it to be MBean based and to be open source.  I did a bit of googling and
> ran across Hanoi on sourceforge, but it hasn't been released yet, so it
> looks like that's a potential option in the future.  Anyone familiar with
> this product?
>
> On the downloads section of the JBoss site, I noticed that that OakGrove
> Systems has a commercial product that integrates with the 3.0.4 series.  I
> presume that it would also work with the 3.2 and possibly the 4.0 series as
> well.  Does anyone here have direct experience with the product and can you
> give a brief synopsis of your experiences with it?
>
> Are there any other JBoss sanctioned workflow engines out there?
>
> Thanks for the info,
>
> Dustin

Hi
I tried to find a workflow for Jboss to but didn't succeed. It is rather easy
to write a MBean interface to OSWorkflow
(http://opensymphony.com/osworkflow/) which is also opensource!!.

make an instace of the workflow in the startService function and then a
wrapper function to all the other functions you need.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Yours sincerely

Kasper Fock
EasySpeedy ApS