Hi,

    I know this subject has been discussed prevously many times, apologies
but I would appreciate a clarification.
I need to change the name of the cluster partition for a server in all
configuration.  My question is, do I need to replace globally all the
occurrence of the word DefaultPartion with MyPartitionName or is enough to
change the cluster-service.xml:
  <!--
==================================================================== -->
  <!-- Cluster Partition: defines
        -->
  <!--
<!--This stays the same -->
  <mbean code="org.jboss.ha.framework.server.ClusterPartition"
         name="jboss:service=DefaultPartition">

    <!-- Name of the partition being built -->
    <attribute name="PartitionName">MyPartitionName</attribute>
and so on for all the attribute with name="PartitionName"

Thanks!!!

Simone