Hi all!

Is it possible to tell Jetty not to store the work files below /tmp (using Linux)?
Currently whenever I start Jetty it creates a directory like "Jetty_0_0_0_..." below /tmp.
This isn't very feasible because our cronjob removes files below /tmp after some days
of inactivity. Setting the "scratchdir" variable in webdefault.xml isn't very useable as well for the work
files of all webapps will go into one single directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Lars