Hi Marco,

I do not know if this is good practice but you can
depend on the specific Destination you're using e.g. queue/A. Check
the jmx-console for the full path.  This will cause your service to
load immediately after the destination has been created.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:46:45PM +0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> HI Julien
>       thanx a lot 4 the suggestion..
> but unfortunately i cannot figure out domain and service
> for a JMS ConnectionFactory....
> do u know something about that?
>
> thanx and regards
>       marco

Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.136.35/myplone