If you mean some jboss-specific configuration, no. All my beans are using standard
configurations. Also jbosscmp-jdbc.xml only contains jboss-ql and declared-sql
overridings, nothing else.
  I've got rid of using entityContext.getEJBLocalObject() in my application until this
is fixed. The only thing left is logging of such cases. So if you need any help with
reproducing... I could help.