I read the JBoss clustering doc and didn't really see anything about
replicating JMS Queue state across clusters.  Is this something that simply
isn't possible or just hasn't been coded yet?

Could one just bind the JMS Queues on each cluster to a shared database for
persisting the messages?  I presume if one were to do this that each node in
the cluster would have to generate a cluster wide unique id for each message
that is persisted.  Could this also work for file based persistence on a
shared file system across the clusters?

Of course this also begs the question that if you were able to have all your
queues persist to the same database or shared filesystem, then how do you
keep your MDBs on all the clusters from triggering the same messages on
different cluster nodes?

Is it just not possible to do clustering with JMS queus or is there a
particular strategy in design and use of the queues that one should adobt if
clustering where to be used to achieve fault tolerant, highly available
queues?

Dustin Barlow