Thanks for the information Kevin! I appreciate it!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kevin Duffey
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 1:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] JAR/WAR Farming Problems in 3.2.2 JBoss
Cluster ??

Where did you hear/read about class cast exceptions?
We haven't seen that in farming. What we have seen is
that re-farming is not working yet. It is being
addressed I believe. We are able to deploy an app, see
it farmed (if all servers were "clean" before we drop
the app in one node), and it works fine. Deleting it
from one node also deletes/undeploys it just fine. It
is when you try to drop a new version that doesn't
seem to work yet. It is possible I guess that perhaps
this causes a class cast exception in that the node
you drop a redeploy onto redeploys it right, but the
other nodes don't get it, so maybe a client goes to
the new node (or old), then vice versa and gets
problems that way! That I guess could case
classcastexception.

--- Surajit Bhattacharjee