Does anyone know how to fix this????

11:09:35,453 WARN [TransactionImpl] XAException: tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=IS756//117, BranchQ
ual=] errorCode=XAER_PROTO
javax.transaction.xa.XAException
at oracle.jdbc.xa.OracleXAResource.disallowLocalTxnMode(OracleXAResource.java:1047)

at oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXAResource.start(OracleXAResource.java:153)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.xa.XAManagedConnection.start(XAManagedConnection.java:133)

at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.startResource(TransactionImpl.java:1137)
at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.enlistResource(TransactionImpl.java:624)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager$TxConnectionEventListener.enlist(TxConnectionManager

.java:460)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.TxConnectionManager.managedConnectionReconnected(TxConnectionManager.jav

a:358)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2.allocateConnection(BaseConnectionManager2.java:49

0)
at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.BaseConnectionManager2$ConnectionManagerProxy.allocateConnection(BaseCon

nectionManager2.java:798)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:102)

I know it has something to do with the XA datasource.
I'm using JBoss3.2.1 and Oracle 9.2.0.3 thin drivers talking to oracle 8.1.7.4 server.
I'm using the sample oracle xa datassource file and i've turned padding on in the transaction service.

thanks.
.peter

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s), even if addressed incorrectly, and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and
all attachments, including deletion from the trash or equivalent folder.  Thank you.