Brian,
You could deploy the ear file exploded into it's directory structure.
-Keene

Brian McSweeney wrote:

Hi all,

Quick question. I’m deploying my app in an ear file.

The jsps are contained in a war in the ear.

If I want to change a jsp, currently I redeploy the ear.

I am wondering if the actual jsps are available, unpacked in

some directory where I could just change the jsp code on the

fly.

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or any employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you. Paychex, Inc.