-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Sacha
Labourey
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 12:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Clustering Problem

What are you trying to do when you do this. Here, I suspect that you have
either:
 - mixed different JBoss versions/releases in the same cluster
 - have deployed different versions of some EJB in each node of your cluster

Please, check again.

Cheers,

                        Sacha