To the JBoss community and administrators,

It appears that my JBoss commit access has been removed without notice?
As has the access of the other Jetty developers! I expect this is related to
my intention to contribute to the new apache geronimo project:

I see no reason why my contributions to one OS project should effect
my contributions to another?   Jetty has been integrated with many
applications servers:  JBoss, JOnAS, Avalon and we have never had
any conflict between these uses - we are supportive of any use of
Jetty.

More over, through my work on the JCP, I have shown that I am willing
to contribute to the general J2EE community without undue bias to
one project or another.

There are many users out there that we have all encouraged to
use Jetty/JBoss on the basis that it is a platform that will continue
to be supported.  I am sure those users will not be encourage that
the creators of Jetty and Jetty/JBoss are being prevented from
maintaining their work.    This will just reflect badly on the
whole OS community.

Finally - if I am to be dismissed from the project - I would request
that credit be given where credit is due.  Specifically that my listing
be returned to the JBoss developers page - at leasted listed in the
"forced to retire" section.  Due credit is the least that one can expected
for their contributions.

regards

-- Greg Wilkins<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Phone/fax: +44 7092063462 Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK. http://www.mortbay.com