hi all,
        i am trying to get acquainted with jboss.net samples.
i followed what has been described at this very useful
website
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/mtp_software/jboss/jboss-net-HelloWorld.shtml

and i encountered following behaviour.

1  - when i run the testClient WITHOUT running the tcpmon, i got the exception

2 - when instead i run the axis tcpmon, everything works fine.

so, does it mean that if i want to run services on jboss-net i have to have tcpmon
running?

and,a more general question. i am writing a J2ME client that  uses the kxml package in
order to
connect to j2ee applications running on jboss.
i have read the docs that if i want to write a client for my jboss.net webservice,
that client should
have axis classes in its classpath.

but i believe that axis package for J2ME does not exist (yet, i hope..).

anyone can suggest me some workaround (other than using my own xml format, which i am
already doing?)?

thanx in advance and regards
        marco